Monday, May 4, 2009

My Dream Car

All people in this world have their dream car in their mind....
I also have a dream car....
but not like other people, I like car that made from Malaysia...
this is because I was born in Malaysia...
So I must support our local car...
my dream car is Proton Waja....
I like Proton Waja because the shape of that car is very stylish....
The pattern of that car also like Mitsubishi car...
Proton Waja is easy to make up...
But to have that car, I must saving my money start now...
So that I can have my own dream car...

1 comment:

  1. almost everyone in this world has their dream car in their mind....
    I also have a dream car....
    but not like other people, I like a car that is made from Malaysia...
    this is because I was born in Malaysia...
    So I must support our local car...
    my dream car is Proton Waja....
    I like Proton Waja because the shape of that car is very stylish....
    The pattern of that car is also like Mitsubishi car...
    Proton Waja is easy to make up...
    But to have that car, I must start saving my money from now so that I can have my own dream car...

    ReplyDelete